Thursday, March 11, 2010

ClockPay's free membership is limited

At first I was happy for my ClockPay account for I'm getting paid everyday to my Liberty Reserve account; that was cool. However, 2 days ago I tried logging in to ClockPay and now I'm getting an information that my free account is already expired; whatta! Below is a part of the message:

Oh no! Your free membership has just expired. In order to continue using our services without further interruptions, please upgrade your free membership to a ClockVip membership™ to re-activate your account status. Our upgraded ClockVip membership™ is packed with tons of exciting benefits such as increased earning oppurtunities, free referrals, free banner advertising and much, much more. Please visit our upgrade section to learn more about all benefits.

So I was a little bit disappointed with this; I don't have any decision yet if I'm going to upgrade or not.

2 comments:

  1. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone every day.

    Start following our signals right now & gain up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Affiliate Profit Machine is waiting -

    And making money with it is as simple as 1 . 2 . 3!

    Here's how it works...

    STEP 1. Input into the system what affiliate products you want to promote
    STEP 2. Add PUSH button traffic (it ONLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the system grow your list and up-sell your affiliate products all on it's own!

    Are you ready to make money automatically?

    The solution is right here

    ReplyDelete

What is PTC?

Paid To Click (PTC) is an online business model that draws online traffic from people aiming to earn from home. Paid-To-Click, or simply PTC websites act as middlemen between advertisers and consumers; the advertiser pays for displaying ads on the PTC website, and a part of this payment goes to the viewer when he views the advertisement.

Visits: