Monday, January 4, 2010

Help: PayPal account gone, Debit Card usage affected

For the past weeks I have been on my 'online money-making mode', I mean I've been trying several options to turn my rather boring time here in the office to a more profitable one; I've joined online money-making programs. I've signed up for paid-to-click (PTC) sites, paid-survey sites; I care less if some of those sites that I've joined may be a scam [I will have to figure that out after]. Along with this addictive 'adventure' I have also created another PayPal account for my revenues, actually this time I've used my girlfriend's debit card and information; PayPal was able to deduct the initial charge (I was able to verify that online using the bank's online banking option). However, 2 days after, boom! I forgot that PayPal account: forgot what's the email that I've used and what the password is. I've created another PayPal account but this time everytime I try to link that debit card I am getting error about it being registered to another account (my own account as well), hassle! I've tried shooting emails about the issue to PayPal asking them if they could void the first account that I've created but their answer is for me to try to remember the login information of that first account, well I've been trying to but to no avail. I also told them that I could give them any information they want from that debit card but I received same answer. I need help about this. Maybe it's better if I will give them a ring.

Any information about this would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Just got my check for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can earn by taking paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself actually getting paid $500 for taking paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete

What is PTC?

Paid To Click (PTC) is an online business model that draws online traffic from people aiming to earn from home. Paid-To-Click, or simply PTC websites act as middlemen between advertisers and consumers; the advertiser pays for displaying ads on the PTC website, and a part of this payment goes to the viewer when he views the advertisement.

Visits: