Sunday, January 3, 2010

TribalLovePTC: a scam?

This is a re-post from JulzRyu.

I have joined TribalLovePTC and I was somewhat shocked by the amount you can get when you view or click on their ads, ranging from $5-$20! How could that be for a newly established or created PTC site?

I have already read a lot of comments about TribalLovePTC to be a scam, almost all claimed that this PTC site is not legit. Well, I understand their point that's why I'm posting my own review for that PTC site too. Earlier I've been clicking and clicking on their links and ads and my earnings are growing instantly, I think I've reached $100 already in just 2 hours. Imagine that!

Now here are my observations that would make me assert that the subject PTC site could possibly be a scam:

1.) Under their Proof Paid page, some members are paid before they had even requested for payment.

2.) The site is posting links or ads that would pay $10 per view but the sites that will open look like they lack traffics or just simple blogs.

3.) The best PTC sites being discussed (mostly) in the world wide web would pay from $0.01-$0.5 per click, TribalLovePTC is not one of them.

4.) Looks like their website is not properly prepared, I mean It's not catchy.

5.) Only upgraded members who have purchased their membership via paypal are eligible for a payout. If I do not receive the money within 24 hours I will deem your account bogus and your account will be deleted. That's how you can get paid? Who could be the bogus.

Well, I haven't permanently deleted my account yet from TribalLovePTC, let's see what will happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is PTC?

Paid To Click (PTC) is an online business model that draws online traffic from people aiming to earn from home. Paid-To-Click, or simply PTC websites act as middlemen between advertisers and consumers; the advertiser pays for displaying ads on the PTC website, and a part of this payment goes to the viewer when he views the advertisement.

Visits: